To enable best practices in data management for research and development through the agile adoption of fast evolving technologies.
Actions We Take
We are Data Scientists that are service-oriented professionals providing services that enhance the efficiency of performing a scientific research study or corporate Research and Development. The process flows as following:
- Problem discovery
- Establish study objectives
- Establish study design
- Analytical. Scientists observe certain behaviors, such as food choices, and track whether certain outcomes, such as the development of disease, occur.
- Descriptive. Scientists collect information to characterize and summarize the health event or problem.
- Establish research methods that will be used
- Establish sample design
- Probability sampling
- Non-probability sampling
- Collection of data
- Data cleansing and processing
- Data Analysis
- Interpretation and reporting of result and recommendations
- Implementation of approved recommendations
Although we can support any study or organisation at any stage of research, our services are most productive when started from step 1. We offer assistance in identifying possible enhancements in every stage utilizing the latest technologies available. This process involves an analysis of the problem, study objectives and study design, an investigation into technologies that might be able to assist, and a documented report of the process and findings. This process may result in one of two positive outcomes; 1. It can act as reassurance that there is no identifiable assistance that might come from technology or; 2. It may uncover one or more possibilities of enhancing the study using existing or new technologies available.
In parallel with this process above, Data Scientists will develop and maintain the quality of the Data Management Plan, including the options for data structure, data storage, data collaboration, data backups, data security, data archiving and data preservation. Our quality Data Management Plans and facilitation of execution of the plan results in the highest level of the following:
- Data security assurance
- Data Integrity assurance
- Increased data standardization
- Increased data objectivity
- Increased accessibility