Data Scientists Pty Ltd is a professional services firm established in 2008 by Troy and Krys Sadkowsky to provide profession data science services to the modern organisation. All professional data science services use the Data Science Problem Solving Framework which is a modernised problem solving framework that draws knowledge and wisdom from data management, agile manifesto, hacker ethos, business strategy, life coaching and artistry to create a unified way of creating solutions in an ever changing world.
DataScientists.Net is a site developed for data scientists to collaborate in sharing knowledge and experiences so that we can serve to inspire others in organising, packaging and delivering information.
- Always embrace change
- Learn to love learning
- Create everything transparently
- Serve to inspire
- Teach for action and transformation
The Code of Ethics
- I will comply with industry standards on data quality.
- I will provide details on how to access all source data behind a data manipulation or visualisation.
- I will respect the privacy and confidential information of others.
- I will abide by the governing laws and not partake in illegal activity.
- I will endeavour to understand those I work with and for and gain clarity around the needs, problems, and ambitions in order to deliver solutions that help them move towards their goals.
- I will endeavour to make data and systems simple without making them simpler.
- I will provide or make available support for all developed solutions.
- I will provide transparency about my current skills and level of interest in developing all proposed solutions.
- I will endeavour to make available all data outputs under a creative commons or open source licence.
- I will honour the spirit of creative common and open source licences and give credit where credit is due.
- I will honour and engage my peers in the data science industry with respect and professionalism.